Personal Blogs Blog Directory The Daily Brain Shelter: Family

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Family

Nothing in this world is more important to me than family. Nothing. My mom, my dad, my brother and my two dogs hold a special place in my heart that words just can not describe.

Right now, my parents are in town visiting my brother and I from Florida. There is nothing like seeing their faces, their smiles and their warm gestures as they share their world(s) with us. I absolutely love having dinner with my family. My dad always has the most fascinating stories and life experiences to share, my mom is always so warm and easy going, and my brother is just great.....he has so much personality it just fills up the room.

I could not ask for a better set of parents or a better brother. I truely have been blessed. They are one of my biggest sources of happiness. When my family is happy, I am happy....and the reverse is also true.

I would like to conclude this posting by thanking my family for everything they have done for me over the years. Thanks for being there when I needed you and even when I didn't. Thank you for being such great friends. I love you guys!

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment