Personal Blogs Blog Directory The Daily Brain Shelter: Appreciation

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Appreciation

Recently, I joined a blogging community online(www.blogged.com) to improve my writing, and to meet some new people. Much to my surprise, many of these wonderful people have started following my blog, and even contacting me. Some of the emails that I have been getting have truely been amazing. It feels so nice to know that I am helping others that are going through hard times or inspiring others. It also feels really nice to be appreciated for what I am doing.

Though it is great to be aprreciated, I can tell you how great it is to have so many new people in my life to express my appreciation to as well. Without the readers, I would be merely sending letters into outer space. I would be helping no one....and no one would be helping me. So, to anyone who has been reading this, or who is just reading this for the first time.....I really appreciate you being here. I would like to give an extra special thank you to all of the people who have signed up as followers on my site. Everytime, I see that someone else has joined, it makes my day!

Appreciation is a beautiful thing people. Please do not go to bed tonight without telling at least one person how much you appreciate them, and why. It will make their day, just like you all have made mine! Take care everyone!

See you next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment