Personal Blogs Blog Directory The Daily Brain Shelter: Rapid Transformations

Friday, September 4, 2009

Rapid Transformations

Let's face it. We want results...and we want them quick. Better yet, we want them now. So, with that being said, is there such a thing as a rapid transformation? Yes, there is.....but few people know how to change or transform their lives or bodies in very short periods of time(and the ones who do, rarely do what it takes to achieve their goals).

Now, before you get depressed and throw in the towel, please realize that you CAN do absolutely ANYTHING you put your mind to. Let's use the human body for example(since being in shape is very popular these days). Ready? And yes....I've done this myself and have succeeded. Oh, and I've also failed numerous times before cracking the code..... Okay, let's begin.

First, you need to have a goal. What do you want to achieve? What do you want to look like...and by what date? Second, you need to devise a STRICT game plan. Without being COMPLETELY dedicated, your transformation could take literally 20 times as long....or more! Trust me. In my case, if I want to lose all of my bodyfat and have six pack abs, I need to cut out ALL carbohydrates(including from beverages). To preserve my muscle and maintain size and shape(yes this is equally important for women), I need to up my protein intake(this usually means chicken breast and water 6 times a day), and lift heavier weights in the gym. Once every 4-5 days I will have one big meal full of carbohydrates to replenish my body. The cravings are horrible, but the results are worth it. You'll see. Third, you need to have patience, consistency, drive, and an optimistic attitude at all times. Your mindset is everything. You will have your bad days here and there, but realize that they are only bad days and you will get past them very shortly. This is really all it takes as far as the basics are concerned. The more focused, determined and driven you become, the faster your goals will come to fruition.

The steps above have helped me in my quest to improve my health, but they have also carried over into many more areas in my life. Please read this article and apply the steps to your individual goals.....not mine. The reason I wrote this was to help other succeed. Please post your success stories on the comment section underneath sometime soon! I can't wait to hear them! Good luck everyone. I have faith in all of you! Take care everyone!

See you next time!!!

*Please consult a physician before starting any diet or fitness regimen*

No comments:

Post a Comment