Personal Blogs Blog Directory The Daily Brain Shelter: Thank You!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thank You!

Dear Friends,
I just wanted to take a moment to let all of my members and readers know just how much I appreciate you and your support. Without the love and kindness of each and everyone of you, there is no way that I would have a reason to still be doing this. It would be as if were sending letters off to Mars or some other far off planet.....and I don't know a single soul here on Earth who has recieved a postcard back from the red planet. Do you? Didn't think so.

Anyway, with that being said, your comments and questions have changed me, not only as a writer, but also as a person. You have forced me to think about my choice of words more carefully when I write, which now helps me to select words more carefully while speaking. Over the past couple of months, I have noticed that this has had a direct impact on my thought processes and my actions. I know that I write words of motivation, encouragement, inspiration.....but the truth is, each and everyone of you have motivated, encouraged and inspired me. And for that....I thank you.

Some of you have sent me amazing letters on other sites such as http://blogged.com/ . You have told me that I have changed your life, your attitude, or even helped you to get yourself a better job. This is more than I could dream of doing. I never expected to impact lives in such a manner. I want you all to know that I will always remain humble, I will always answer letters, and I will always do my best to help out in anyway I can. Thank you so much for all that you've done for me! Take care everyone!

See you next time!!!

4 comments:

  1. Well some times it is nice to know that people read what you write. There are some days when I look at my blog stats... I can not believe how many hits I get sometimes. See I blog more about how I am feeling.. since I have issues expressing those feeling any other way.

    But I love to read your blog!! You kind of get other to "Look out side the box" and more at the world. But then you also blog about finding your "Inner Strength" too. I know in reading your blog I usually feel better and it does help me in my day to day life. I know I have already thanks you a few times... but you deserve a thank you too!! Thank you Adam!!

    Ava J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ava. You were the first reader to ever write to me or post a comment on my blog. I will always remember you! Thank you kindly for all of your wonderful contributions and your ongoing friendship, and support. I can't wait to check out your blog!
    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't have to read it... it is not as good as yours. Yours in more positive then mine. As I said it is a litt more about how I am feeling in that moment when I write... any ways.

    Ava J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already read it. You're a great writer. You are every bit as good as I am. I loved your work!

    ReplyDelete